Saturday 19 July 2014

Prompt Word "Splash" - INKspirational Challenges

Goodmorning everyone :o)
Ohh, the challenge this time is fantastic. Our challenge #61 is a "Prompt Word" challenge, so all you have to do is to make a project inspired by the "Prompt Word".
SPLASH
Check out our fantastic guest designer Cinni.
Her card for this challenge is absolutely FAB!
I couldn't help thinking about paint splashes when I saw this word, so here is my interpretation of the challenge. And of course it had to be ultra CAS....

I have used a Hero Arts Ink Dauber to make the splashes of paint.

The Hello is a die-cut, which I have layered on top of 3 black die-cuts before adhering to the card.


This card is included in the Moxie Fab World  "Wonderful Words Challenge"

 If you want bundles of inspiration go check out the other wonderful Design Team gals:


And then pop over to Inkspirational Challenges with your card or project.
I can't wait to see what YOU create!


Pia :o)  
Supplies used:

13 comments:

  1. Åh det kort er super sejt, hvordan får du dine splash så flotte?? Mine splitter aldrig rigtigt ud.
    Fortsat god solskinsdag til dig. Kh 10na

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Tina. Min teknik er således. Inden at jeg smækker Dauberen ned i papiret, holder jeg Dauberen på hovedet i ca. 3-5 sekunder. Hermed mættes toppuden med sværten (det er i hvert fald det jeg bilder mig ind) og så smækker jeg Dauberen ned i papiret pænt hårdt. Og gerne i en 90 graders vinkel. Håber det lykkedes for dig :o)

      Delete
  2. this is a wow card Pia, love the red splashes and the perfect use of the die-an all time fav card of mine now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, Pia! Love the bold red - a real statement card. Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Pia! I love this! An absolute perfect technique for the splash challenge. Such a simple design but a huge impact. Beautiful card!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pia, your card definitely is a 'splash with impact'! Those bold red splatters, the die cut white/black hello - eye-catching and pretty, plus!! WOW!!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool kort Pia, og du har godt nok fået dine splash flotte ens og alligevel forskellige. Super flot lavet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you make splashes so perfect? Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marina. This is how I do. Before using the Dauber I hold it up side down for about 3-5 seconds. This (I believe) makes the top piece saturated with ink. Next I smack the Dauber quite hard into the paper at a 90 degree angle. This way works for me and creates those beautiful splatters :o)

      Delete
  8. Ah! I love this! That due cut layered on the black is brilliant! Fab CAS card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so... crazy cool! I love it, Pia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!