Saturday 29 April 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 22 with STAMPlorations & ZIG Clean Color


Are you out there?

I know my blog has been very quiet since the end of March. Some times life just happens.

I have been busy with work and getting ready for a two week holiday. Some of you might think its odd to say you have to get ready for a holiday, but going on a skiing holiday for the second time ever takes preparations, especially, since the first time was over 10 years ago! 
Well, I got home from a fantastic skiing holiday in Whistler Canada. So proud to impress the socks off my husband (an avid skiier) and sending grateful thoughts back to my many years of inlining and rollerblading in my youth. That pays off! ;)

Well, back to the point....today I am blogging a really late post related to Kathy Racoosin's Coloring Challenge in March. This was my colouring for day 22. 


This card is totally inspired by @sweetkobylkin :)

Colours: 
 Light Gray
Blue Gray
Bright Yellow
Black
Persian Green

The sentiment is Danish and means "Have a heck of an awesome day".

 


That's it for today. 
Pia xx

Supplies used: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!