Saturday 6 April 2013

Happy Birthday with a Bow

Finally it is weekend and the weather is so beautiful today. Nice weather and sunshine always helps on the moode.

So I couldn't help getting "crafty" today...

This is my first card today (hoping to be able to squeeze a couple more in) and why not a birthday card. There is always need for a birthday card.

It so happens that Hero Arts this month has a contest....


....Just for Her. This can be a Birthday Card, a Mother's Day card or a Girlie card.

And I've used OSH's tip #31 for the sketch of the card.

I went for the Birthday Card in combination with Girlie colours. This is how it turned out:


I just love the cute bows from My Favorite Things. They can go with anything - not just cards, but also gift wrapping. No limits here!



With this card I am also participating in Simon Says Stamp Challenge where the theme is..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

Supplies:



Thanks for dropping by. Hope you enjoyed :o)

1 comment:

  1. Great birthday card and I love that bow. Thank you for playing along with the HAPPY BIRTHDAY Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!