Saturday 15 June 2013

Weeee....what's up? Want a ride?

The other day I received my Paper Smooches blog hop price in the mail box, YAY!

I was soooo lucky to win the "Briny Blue" clear stamp set from Paper Smooches and had to try it out immediately. 

This is what came out of my first try....


I got the main inspiration for the card from Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week, where the theme is...."TRANSPORT". And I thought to myself, why couldn't a little fish hitch a ride with a bigger fish....
With this card I am also participating in CAS on Sunday's Challenge with the theme
Black, White plus one
and 
the CASology Challenge with the Cue Card "YELLOW"
and
the Nordsalten Hobbyklubb's Challenge with the theme
"Clean and Simple"


Hope you all have a splendid Saturday :o)
 Supplies used:

8 comments:

  1. Skønt kort!!!! God fortolkning af transport!
    Rigtig god weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally adorable, I love your images! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totalt nuttet fortolkning. Super sødt kort. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the use of vellum for the water and the fun movement of the main images! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a totally fun card, love the vellum treatment. Thank you for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! I LOVE the challenge interpretation! Your card is totally fun and so well done! Adorable! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, what a great idea! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. så herlig kort! Takk for du deltar hos NSHK!
    Klem fra DT ane :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!