Thursday 3 November 2016

Autumn Hugs in Ett Trykk Magazine

I am so very lucky to be Guest Designing for the Norwegian printed magazine Ett Trykk in 2016. During the year I have created card projects according to specific assignments

This card was for a colour assignment and, oh boy, did it give me grief. I always struggle with colour challenges and this one only had brown & natural colours.

You are always your own worst critic and this one was not my most proudest. 


I have used partial die-cutting for this card. The leaves die-cut is still stuck to the card front in the left side. 

I added some brown card stock behind the card front, so the colour peeps out from under the leaves die-cut. 
 

The Danish sentiment means "Hugs" in English. 

I have added a bit of copper heat embossing to the edges of the leafs. This was to make them stand out more against the Kraft card stock. 
 

 
Do you also struggle with colour challenges?

Hugs, 
Pia



Supplies used: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!